Stay Safe with the help of a Brisbane Snake Removal Service
Given the option of trying to catch or kill a snake yourself and calling a professional Snake Removal Brisbane service, always call the professionals. Australia is home to many venomous snakes, and South East Queensland is known for its venomous snake population. At SEQ Snake Catchers, we can help you deal with snakes safely and effectively—so that you don’t fall victim to one of these dangerous, deadly creatures.
The Importance of Professional Snake Removal Brisbane
If you live in the Brisbane area—or anywhere in South East Queensland—it’s always a good idea to have a professional Brisbane snake catcher on your speed dial. Here are a few reasons why:
- The most dangerous snakes in the world call this area home. There are more than 3,000 snake species in the world. South East Queensland is only home to 27 of those varieties, so you might think our chances of hosting the world’s most dangerous species are rather slim. Not so: three of the top five most venomous snakes on the planet call this area home, including the Eastern Brown—the second most venomous land snake in the world.
- Most snakebite deaths are avoidable. While this area is home to deadly snakes, that doesn’t mean people can’t coexist with them safely and peacefully. Snakes don’t seek out conflict. Ninety-five percent of all snake-on-human bites occur when people try to catch or kill snakes with no training on how to do so safely. Calling for professional snake removal in Brisbane is a far better option than risking a potentially deadly bite.
- Snake catching requires a license. Many people don’t know that snake catching requires a license. Our team consists exclusively of catchers who have gone through the proper training process and earned the appropriate licenses to remove and relocate snakes and other protected animals. This license is required under the National Conservation Act of 2006.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Reptile Removal in Brisbane
If you do encounter a snake or some other uninvited reptile guest in your home or around your yard, be careful to avoid these common mistakes:
- Trying to catch or kill the snake yourself. As we’ve already established, you should not, under any circumstances, attempt snake removal on your own. There are people trained to perform safe reptile removal in Brisbane.
- Not calling for help. If a snake has bitten you, call 000 immediately. While not all snakes are venomous, that doesn’t mean you should wait to feel any symptoms before calling for help. The sooner you dial 000, the better chances you will have of making a full recovery.
- Not keeping an eye on the snake. If possible, try to monitor the snake’s location as you call and wait for our reptile catchers in Brisbane. Keep a safe distance and get all pets and people out of the immediate vicinity of the snake, but keep tabs on it. Snakes are small and can hide in many spots—particularly inside a house. If the snake slithers out of sight, it reduces our likelihood of catching it.
Why Customers Should Call SEQ Snake Catchers in Brisbane
When it comes to Australian snakes, it is always better to be safe than sorry. With a quick call to SEQ Snake Catchers, you can get a potentially dangerous snake out of your home and away from your property. Get in touch today to hire a snake catcher in Brisbane.
Dealing with Snakes in Your Home? Call Our Snake Catcher in North & South Brisbane
When you spot a snake in your home, you should call a snake catcher in Brisbane as soon as possible. Typically, if you encounter a snake outside, it is best to stay away from it and wait for it to wander away. If the snake is in your home, though, then it could pose an imminent threat to you, your family or your pets. At SEQ Snake Catchers, we are standing by to help.
The Importance of Snake Removal in South & North Brisbane
Why is it so important to call a Brisbane snake catcher to remove any snakes you might spot in your home? Here are a few reasons:
- Snakes are elusive. Outside, merely avoiding snakes is a good idea because they will lose interest in you if you don’t threaten them. If the snake is inside, though, then it could slither into any crack, crevice, crawlspace, closet, drawer, bag, shoe, boot or any other hiding place you could imagine. When you don’t know where the snake is, you can’t avoid it, which makes it more dangerous. Therein lies the importance of removing any snake from your home as soon as possible.
- Snakes are deadly. Twenty-seven species of snake call the South East Queensland region home. Three-quarters of those are venomous, and three rank in the top five for the most venomous snakes in the world. If you spot a snake in this area, assume it is dangerous.
- Snakes are difficult to identify and catch. When you call us for snake removal in Brisbane, we will start by identifying the snake, so we know the level of risk. From there, we will employ the best strategies to capture and remove the snake. These processes are both more difficult than most people realise and should not be attempted by non-professionals.
Benefits of Our Snake Catcher in North & South Brisbane
Why should you call SEQ Snake Catchers for your reptile removal in Brisbane? Here are a few benefits of working with our business in particular:
- We are responsive. We answer our phone line at all hours of the day. Even if it’s the middle of the night or Christmas Day, if you’re dealing with a snake, we are here to help.
- We are affordable. Our fee is a flat rate of $110. This rate stands no matter the day, date, time or species of snake. We also never charge extra fees, so you can count on that $110 rate being precisely what you pay.
- We know our stuff. We have been working as reptile catchers in Brisbane for years. We are extremely skilled at identifying different species of snakes and devising safe, effective ways to capture them. You are in good hands with us.
Why Customers Should Choose SEQ Snake Catchers
South East Queensland snakes are dangerous. If you encounter one in your home, you need to know that there is someone in your corner who can deal with the snake swiftly, safely and smartly. At SEQ Snake Catchers, we fill that role. Contact us today to hire our snake catcher in Brisbane.