Dealing with Snakes in Your Home? Call Our North Brisbane Snake Catcher
When you spot a snake in your home, you should call a snake catcher in North Brisbane as soon as possible. Typically, if you encounter a snake outside, it is best to stay away from it and wait for it to wander away. If the snake is in your home, though, then it could pose an imminent threat to you, your family or your pets. At SEQ Snake Catchers, we are standing by to help.
The Importance of Snake Removal in North Brisbane
Why is it so important to call a North Brisbane snake catcher to remove any snakes you might spot in your home? Here are a few reasons:
- Snakes are elusive. Outside, merely avoiding snakes is a good idea because they will lose interest in you if you don’t threaten them. If the snake is inside, though, then it could slither into any crack, crevice, crawlspace, closet, drawer, bag, shoe, boot or any other hiding place you could imagine. When you don’t know where the snake is, you can’t avoid it, which makes it more dangerous. Therein lies the importance of removing any snake from your home as soon as possible.
- Snakes are deadly. Twenty-seven species of snake call the South East Queensland region home. Three-quarters of those are venomous, and three rank in the top five for the most venomous snakes in the world. If you spot a snake in this area, assume it is dangerous.
- Snakes are difficult to identify and catch. When you call us for snake removal in North Brisbane, we will start by identifying the snake, so we know the level of risk. From there, we will employ the best strategies to capture and remove the snake. These processes are both more difficult than most people realise and should not be attempted by non-professionals.
Benefits of Our Snake Catcher in North Brisbane
Why should you call SEQ Snake Catchers for your reptile removal in North Brisbane? Here are a few benefits of working with our business in particular:
- We are responsive. We answer our phone line at all hours of the day. Even if it’s the middle of the night or Christmas Day, if you’re dealing with a snake, we are here to help.
- We are affordable. Our fee is a flat rate of $110. This rate stands no matter the day, date, time or species of snake. We also never charge extra fees, so you can count on that $110 rate being precisely what you pay.
- We know our stuff. We have been working as reptile catchers in North Brisbane for years. We are extremely skilled at identifying different species of snakes and devising safe, effective ways to capture them. You are in good hands with us.
Why Customers Should Choose SEQ Snake Catchers
South East Queensland snakes are dangerous. If you encounter one in your home, you need to know that there is someone in your corner who can deal with the snake swiftly, safely and smartly. At SEQ Snake Catchers, we fill that role. Contact us today to hire our snake catcher in North Brisbane.